Thursday 24 November 2011

To leave or not to leave?

That is the question.

Of late I have been feeling rather restless and frustrated with my current location, especially with it being so far from the theatres of London. Indeed it is rather a hassle (and an expensive one) to get down to those gold-paved streets.
Since my life seems to be stagnating in my current locale I have begun thinking about moving on though I am at a loss as to where! The obvious place is London but I have so many factors that I have to consider none more so than my health. The country I currently live in has been very good to me, health-wise, complete with free prescriptions which, in England, would cost me a bomb! London is also rather pricey (I've lived there before) and the most lonely of places, especially if getting out is difficult as it can be for myself.
Other things include access to various things such as shops, transport as well as other cultural pursuits.
One place I know I will not return to is my home town which is breathing its last.

So, I continue to mull it all over, never getting to a final decision.
At times like this I wish someone was able to just tell me what to do ...

No comments:

Post a Comment